Monday, October 13, 2008

Boy, no more..

Yesterday was a milestone in our family. I was able to ordain Jordan an Elder. This was a amazing experience for me. I was able to understand that he was fore ordained for this day. I felt the great joy that our father in heaven has for him reaching this goal. It is a strange thing to see your "little" boy begin the process of becoming a man. This week we started the work on his mission application. The big change in his and our lives that we always knew would come, is starting to seem real and real close. I am excited for him and proud of his work and his choices. He keeps telling us that we won't know what to do when he is gone, but hey we don't do much now, so we have been in training.

1 comment:

Heather B Allred said...

Mission papers! Wow!
I don't know what else to say! I think my mind is blown!
I am so grateful for my cute 'little' nephews growing up to be great men!