Sunday, April 5, 2009

Priesthood Session

Last month in our meeting with the Stake Presidency, they told us that the Ward Clerks should stay after and get conference tickets for their ward. I asked ours to see if he could get a pair of priesthood session tickets. I was hoping to take Jordan. Our ward only got a total of 10 tickets but he was able to get the pair for me.

So, yesterday Jordan and I went to the session. It was the first time for either of us to actually be in the Conference Center for Priesthood. We got downtown early and went to the Nauvoo Cafe in the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. The food was really good, but a little pricey. We then went over to the Conference Center. It was a great session. The story of the light bulb will stay with me. It was great to be there with so many priesthood holders. I am grateful for Lords plan and the strength that we can gain together.

No comments: