Sunday, November 22, 2009

For Unto Us...

As I begin this week of Thanksgiving I want to first start with the thing I am most grateful for. Let me explain.

We went to see Mainheim Steamroller in concert on Thursday night. The program began with the Hallelujah Chorus. As I listened, I was overcome by the reality of the fact that he shall indeed "Reign Forever". Truly King of Kings and Lord of Lords. The greatest gift ever given to man.

This was a Christmas concert, but it seems such a great way to start the season of Thanksgiving. Because of this blessing, all other blessings that I enjoy are possible.

Let us all shout Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hal-le-lu-jah.

1 comment:

Mandy sue said...

John I just wanted to tell you I think you are amazing! I love to read your blog it always makes me feel good. Thanks.