Sunday, July 20, 2008

Don't stand so close to me!

This weekend I attended the Police concert with my son and son in law. It was truly amazing. The last time I saw them in concert was 1982 during the Ghost in the Machine tour. It was in the old Salt Palace and was no where near sold out. This time is was at the USANA amphitheater and it was close to a sell out. They have not slowed down a bit. The interaction with the audience was great and the music was fantastic. It was clear to see what amazing musicians they really are. It was a night to remember.

A few things that always go with the concert experience are the interesting people. I told Scott, I can't imagine where all these weird people come from. The beer flowed like wine, and of course by the end, there was some drunk who made the evening complete, when I really had that "Please don't stand so close to me" feeling.

1 comment:

Manda Jane Clawson said...

You mean you don't LIKE to have people in your bubble? :)