Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My Precious

I can hear the deep sigh and see the eye roll as my wife sees this post. She pointed out to me that I was talking about this subject every day. Since then, I have been really trying to give her a break here and there.
Those of you who know me well know that I am a technology buff (or nut). So I am sure that it comes as no surprise that HDTV is my new love. To have a bright clear 40 inch screen is my version of "mechanized joy". I can hook my computer to it and have a giant monitor. I can watch movies in 1080i. I can surf the Internet via the Wii. I have been encouraging Jordan to ask for a PS3 for graduation so I can start buying Blu-Ray. I think I will then ask for a PS3 keyboard for fathers day so I can start blogging on the "precious". I have written a little song to truly express my feelings. (I think you can catch the tune).
*
*
I was shopping for a new screen
Which one's me
A power eating plasma or an LCD
So glad my wife buys things by their looks
The great looking Bravia is what we took
*
ten-eighty-HDTV
I know you will love it, take a look and see
You'll moan when the broadcast is just seven-twenty-P
I hope you enjoy it as much as me
It brings new life to plan TV
ten-eighty is "it" you'll see
*

2 comments:

Manda Jane Clawson said...

This is why Scott can't have one!

Scott said...

Oh come on! How come he gets all the fun, and I get punished for it? Awesome song, by the way!